Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Roy enjoying our exotic tropical front porch, baby!


This is where I like to relax, drink a diet coke, write in my prayer journal or read a book. Please notice the exotic tropical palms purchased from Home Depot thriving on our porch in Prairie Village, Kansas. I wanted to go on an exotic tropical vacation this summer. Didn't happen. So I thought I would trick myself into believing I lived in an exotic tropical home by planting palms on my front porch. It worked quite well. Also, you must have cushions on all outdoor chairs. No one sat in these chairs before we put the cushions down. Try to make life as comfortable as you can, starting with some cushions, baby!

4 comments:

  1. I can already tell I am going to LOVE this blog. I love fun simple things, and I love your beach chairs with cushions and palm trees :), and I love this first post. Can't wait for more to come! GOOD JOB!

    ReplyDelete
  2. p.s. I will love it even more if you end every post with "baby". Hahaha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Look at you GO girl! What a great idea, and it is perfect for your passions. You always have wonderful ideas and now the world with get to experience them too! I agree with Katherine. Every blog should end with "baby". It could be your signature "thing"! Have a great day! Laura

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete