Thursday, September 10, 2009

Moxie Falls in Maine

Chris and I are in the upper right hand of this photo. This is probably not the safest thing we ever did. After hiking back to the car, we noticed a sign stating the river can rise within seconds, 3 to 5 feet. But this is the coolest picture I've ever been in. We went to Maine for a week long adventure. I've always wanted to visit Maine. It did not disappoint me. Loved the wilderness, the moose, the people, the shore and the picture postcard villages. Its easier to get there from Kansas City than I thought. We flew to Boston and drove a couple hours to reach Maine, not a bad drive at all. Southwest Airlines is now flying to Boston for about $200 round trip. Our brother-in-law, Darcy was the brillant photographer. Photo journalism major, Chris Roesner made him stand on a railing to take our picture. It doesn't matter if you get hurt or fall down a 90 foot waterfall as long as you get the picture, baby!

1 comment: